News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone here own a black 68 R/T with plum crazy tail stripe????

Started by tcs69rt, November 28, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tcs69rt

I have a pic that I cannot post...because I'm computer challenged. It's a black 68 with black vinyl top.

The pic is taken from the rear drivers side and it shows the beautiful purple stripe.

The owner put on that bumper sticker from Vanishing Point = "My Dog maybe, My wife, yes, my Dodge never!"

Would like to see more pics of the car. If the owner is on here  :2thumbs:  :cheers:

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

tcs69rt

Let's see if I learned how to load a pic ....
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

cdr

Performance car Graphics does the stripe in custom colors, as well as OEM, they did mine in silver.
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr