News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Scraptona

Started by Seabeckredneck, December 07, 2018, 02:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargervert

I'm building my own Daytona stock car clone that will be a 200 mph Hemi powered dual quad, fuel injected, 6 speed equipped Daytona clone.  It is built on a circa Laughlin Nascar chassis, circa 2005.  The plan is to have a Daytona stock car clone that will be driven on the street!

chargervert

More

chargervert

One more

farm966

I like the Scraptona, when you start drilling holes in your shift knob to lose weight you are getting serious.

Ryan.C

Quote from: chargervert on December 07, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
I'm building my own Daytona stock car clone that will be a 200 mph Hemi powered dual quad, fuel injected, 6 speed equipped Daytona clone.  It is built on a circa Laughlin Nascar chassis, circa 2005.  The plan is to have a Daytona stock car clone that will be driven on the street!

This really cool.  :coolgleamA:

Where did you get a nascar chassis? I'm sure it wasn't craigslist.

Do you have a build thread link?
There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

chargervert

I have build threads on Moparts,and on For B Bodies only. The threads are titled"A stock car flaming with a loser at the cruise control". I would have posted a thread here too,but I would have to resize every picture. I bought the car from a member of here and Moparts. The chassis was built by a Nascar shop in North Carolina. The plan is to build a 200 MPH Daytona stock car that I can drive on the street.

Ryan.C

Thanks ill look for it on FBBO

chargervert

It is in the Daytona/Superbird section.

Ryan.C

I subscribed to your thread on FBBO. What a cool build, Thanks again  :cheers:

chargervert

Thanks, the project is a little out of my comfort zone as far as setting up the chassis, so I am hoping to find a local racecar builder that can help me with that aspect of the car.  I  can do the body work, metal fabrication work, and most of the mechanical work myself.  I remember seeing a thread on your Charger build as well. .The car came out great, and I really like that color on a Charger.

Ryan.C

Thanks for the complement  :cheers:

Ill be following your build as I have been kicking around the idea of doing a daytona on a Nascar chassis in hope's of a bonneville run in the future

chargervert

My friend and his wife went 208 MPH at Bonneville with their Daytona stock car.

Vegas_Nick

Quote from: chargervert on December 07, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

I'd like to hear more detail on this build. This is the EXACT plan once I am done with my Buddy Baker car.

djcarguy

Quote from: chargervert on December 12, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
more info an pixs of 208 mph car?? or link to 208 car info  ?? thanks neat build your doing. 

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on December 12, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
Quote from: chargervert on December 12, 2018, 08:30:36 PM
more info an pixs of 208 mph car?? or link to 208 car info  ?? thanks neat build your doing.