News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where is Cooter these days

Started by 1974dodgecharger, December 09, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

Remember back in the day Cooter and I got in so many arguments about my build and having big rims....then we saw each on Facebook and it got worse  :icon_smile_big: but it was a friendly rival.........
Does anyone know where he has been?

RallyeMike

Last I recall he started his own shop. You should reach out to him - I'm sure he could get you car back together the right way :lol:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Troy

Probably driving 55 in the left lane, brake checking and cussing at anyone that almost runs him over...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

XH29N0G

Quote from: Troy on December 09, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
Probably driving 55 in the left lane, brake checking and cussing at anyone that almost runs him over...

Troy

I was just thinking about that.  It was one of the things I really enjoyed about his posts.  I also got straight advice so hope all is well with him.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where he is.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

JB400

I sent him birthday wishes via pm without an answer back.  Guess he turned the email notice feature off.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Every Saturday in Luray at his establishment, Cooters in the Country.   Oh, wait...  :scratchchin:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: XH29N0G on December 09, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Troy

I was just thinking about that.  It was one of the things I really enjoyed about his posts.  I also got straight advice so hope all is well with him.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where he is.
with all our bickering between us on cars he did offer some great advice...he knew some things arent his cup of tea, but man he was honest on building engines and what not though.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: 1974dodgecharger on December 12, 2018, 12:04:11 AM
Quote from: XH29N0G on December 09, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Troy

with all our bickering between us on cars he did offer some great advice...he knew some things arent his cup of tea, but man he was honest on building engines and what not though.

I enjoyed reading his posts, very good information.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

Troy

Epic.     :lol: