News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm trying a new plaque shape for some of my car art...any feedback?

Started by LeesRT, December 31, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

I've got a few more I'm working on.  Someone had requested to see one with all the 2nd gen Chargers on one plaque.  I'm also working on a couple of Graveyard Carz designs that I'd like to send to them in thanks for doing an article on my car about a year ago.  Here's the computer renderings of these new designs.

LeesRT

Here's two new ones I'm working on.  There will be more views of these two cars to come ( rear shots and angle shots).

Nickrc3

LeesRT

After I do some prototypes to make sure everything works like I think it should.  I've got a bunch of material cut and getting ready to make blanks now.  Then to anodizer and carve them.  I'll post some images when I get some carved.

LeesRT

Here's a couple more to add to the 69 Charger 500 and 69 Super Bee designs that I did last week.

LeesRT

LeesRT

I think I will call these the Fat Tire series.  I sure have a lot of people requesting this.  They do look mean.