News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

List / inventory of Miller Specialty Tools for Chrysler 1968

Started by Iowa_Mopar, January 03, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iowa_Mopar

So as I read through my 1968 Charger/Coronet/Dart service manual they reference the various tools to use C-3XXX class numbers.  Is there some where I can find a inventory / list of all the tools in the service manual and their application?

Bronzedodge

That might be tough to find.   I suspect it would be dealer literature for the service department.

Not many are available new if you're looking for the actual tools, e-pay is your best bet there.
Mopar forever!

b5blue

You'll have to go through the FSM and take notes. I'm selling the steering column bushing puller in the for sale parts section.

Iowa_Mopar

Quote from: b5blue on January 13, 2019, 11:28:58 AM
You'll have to go through the FSM and take notes. I'm selling the steering column bushing puller in the for sale parts section.
Thanks for the response! I made my own tool 15 years ago!   :icon_smile_cool:

b5blue

LOL time to time I'd search the net for some, they made a kit for dealerships someone had on here awhile ago.  :2thumbs:

Alaskan_TA

I have the dealership kits for 1969 & 1970, still missing a few bits.

I check Ebay every so often, I have found a couple my kits were missing that way, just a few more to go.......