News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What to do when it's too cold outside

Started by ACUDANUT, January 03, 2019, 08:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I am going crazy. Need ideas to keep busy, when not working.

birdsandbees

Too cold? -36C and we go out and drill holes in the ice to fish!  :lol:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

JB400

It's supposed to be near 60 this coming week in our neck of the woods. 

b5blue

ACUDANUT

alfaitalia

Only rarely drops below 32 here (0 degrees in proper measurements!).....and most of the winter it's 40 to 50 in the daytime.....so never really too cold! Only have to scrape the ice off the car about dozen times a winter unless we have a bad one. No proper snow here since 2010. The benefits of beach life on the South Coast of the U.K....one of the few!ll
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Todd Wilson

ACUDANUT

Only ones around here are 300 LBS.  :brickwall:
No Thanks.

alfaitalia

At least they cant run off when they are that size! Built for comfort not for speed!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Back N Black

I live in Canada and I'm getting bored, go to work have dinner and sitting in front of the TV is getting old. I need a new project.

Ponch ®

I wear a hoodie when it drops below 70.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

When the cold weather keeps me inside, I build model kits and do some projects inside. Last winter I put together a movie room. Plus I have a large collection of slot car tracks and old trains which can kill the boredom. Putting a train scene together can really help blow through the snow days. And I play the drums and the piano. The drums can put the pets on edge for a few hours, but it is a work out!!!
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Alaskan_TA

69wannabe

Got me an old NES nintendo and dug out some of my old games and been playing some old school video games like Mike Tyson's punch out and the old Friday the 13th game. Brings back some good memories of me being 13 yrs old again and I have kicked everybody's but on punch out except for Tyson. He is tough to beat, I could beat him as a kid but i'm alot slower thinking now I guess and can barely get passed the first round. I done a rear main seal on a friends 03 chevy suburban back in late november and early december and it was outside since it wouldn't fit in my shop so I had a heck of a job also dealing with the cold and wet weather. That kept me busy for awhile, during the crappy winter months I try to clean the shop as much as possible since it looks like a tornado landed in it after the chevy project from last month. I have a new shop now but have no lights yet so i'm planning on moving some tool boxes and tools from the old shop over to the new one but I got a long way to go before I start moving into the new shop just yet....