News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Charger RT fender tag(s)

Started by Wolfe440, January 05, 2019, 11:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfe440

Pic is fender tag on a 71 Charger 440-6. The tag is pretty much wasted, but does have an excellent broadcast sheet.

The second tag to the right has rusted away, can anyone tell me what it would have indicated, and was it stamped in a code?

Thx, Wolf

69CoronetRT

That's a tag from a Lynch Road built car meaning the tag to the right would have been a typical inspection tag. There would be no build related codes stamped on the tag.
It was a simple inspection tag. Someone inspected something and stamped the tag.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Wolfe440

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on January 06, 2019, 01:15:04 AM
That's a tag from a Lynch Road built car meaning the tag to the right would have been a typical inspection tag. There would be no build related codes stamped on the tag.
It was a simple inspection tag. Someone inspected something and stamped the tag.

So I presume it may never be known what was on it.
Ok, thanks for reply. Wolf