News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

POWERNATION Has Moved...

Started by Mopar Nut, January 06, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

To the History channel Jan. 13th with new episodes. Remember Hard Charger?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Who really wants to wake up at 6 am to watch it?  Just like Gearz.  However, it's followed by 6 hours of Count's Customs.

303 Mopar

Quote from: JB400 on January 13, 2019, 08:41:05 AM
Who really wants to wake up at 6 am to watch it?  Just like Gearz.  However, it's followed by 6 hours of Count's Customs.

Do you have a DVR?
1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

JB400

It's not part of my package, unfortunately

armor64

my problem is that i couldn't find it on History channel on Tivo canada.... Hopefully it goes onto the powernation App shortly, so we can be at least 1 week behind (like motortrend app and GYC)

Mopar Nut

It starts here in the U.S. at 5am, you can watch older shows on their website PowerNation.com
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Back N Black

Did they finish the black charger?

Mopar Nut

Kern Dog

Quote from: JB400 on January 13, 2019, 03:30:26 PM
It's not part of my package, unfortunately
I don't know of anyone here that wants to see your "package"... :hah:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Back N Black on January 24, 2019, 07:41:59 PM
Did they finish the black charger?

Yesterday's episode showed the Charger being worked on at Arrington Performance in Detroit.