News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 charger window stop

Started by black68, January 14, 2019, 10:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black68

Trying to find an originso window bump stop. Everything I've found is for a 71'. The kits sayimg they fit a 68' all have that piece in it that matches the one for a 71'. The one I saw on my buddies 69' has a screw on the head of it. Is it customized or is that how they came?

black68

This is what his looks like

black68

Did someone just pust a bolt through it?

green69rt

I think this is what you need.  I have two and you are welcome to any you need.  The problem I found is that the screw is specific and harder to find.  Its a funny looking screw.  You got one?

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

green69rt

Quote from: Dino on January 17, 2019, 07:09:39 AM
Those are just for 69s, 68s have a totally different system and no hole in the bottom corner of the glass.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/MOPAR-68-B-BODY-DOOR-GLASS-WINDOW-STOP-CHARGER-ROAD-CORONET-GTX-BEE-1968/362522873905?hash=item54680c1031:g:MsQAAOSwH09ZMa~n:rk:1:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Didn't know that.  Another diff.  That part on ebay looks pretty crusty but can, probably, be saved.  Lots of places sell 69 windows and parts as a 68.