News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hoosier Pro Street Tires O.E.M Chrysler Rims

Started by greenhaze20, January 20, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenhaze20

Car will definitely need to be tubed. I was saying no to the 4link. i am going with a 4bar so i can keep the rear seats and a art morrison chassis that will bring the two rear frame rails in closer. What are the exact measurements of that tire on your B body? It seems that is a much taller tire maby a 30 or 31inch diameter? My tire is a 29x15.50x15. That is good to know about the front, i have not modified anything yet. I was looking at another post/ form on this webcite and some guys are running huge tires in the front but they don't elaborate on the backspacing or modifications to the fender/ tub.

greenhaze20

Yea that is a 32 inch diameter tire which is massive i have a 29inch diameter totally different tire.

c00nhunterjoe

I also have 29s on my 69. There is no way to get that much tire under the car without major cutting.

c00nhunterjoe

Lets see if photo ucket is cooperating today... here is my stock tubs, stock oriognal suspension. 30x9 on a 15x10 wheel.