News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone making these hose clamps?

Started by green69rt, January 27, 2019, 05:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

Working on the vacuum lines for the headlights and these clamps where cracked.  Anyone know if they are available somewhere?  Just the plastic things, I saved the metal catch.

BLK 68 R/T

I bought some off eBay. They are the Christmas tree style though. They work and I have extras if you want a couple of them?

green69rt

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on January 27, 2019, 06:17:37 PM
I bought some off eBay. They are the Christmas tree style though. They work and I have extras if you want a couple of them?

Hold that thought, I'll probably take you up on your offer.  Still looking for something original but not hopeful. :eek2:

BLK 68 R/T

Hemi Head

I too have been looking for those same plastic clips to no avail. Well one day at work I was replacing a drivers door power window wiring harness on a 06 Pontiac Torrent of all cars and there was the exact clip I was looking for. This clip is exactly like the original. I was able to save a couple clips from the old harness. Hope this helps.