News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction Steel Daytona Nose Cones and other parts will be available soon.

Started by Daytona R/T SE, July 21, 2018, 08:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unrulyprocuda

Check out the build on facebook Platinum Custom cars facebook page

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: unrulyprocuda on March 13, 2019, 05:04:43 PM
Your Steel nose cone looks great on my Daytona Clone

Looks good, Bob.   :coolgleamA:

Some serious custom work going on there.   :cheers:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

DoubleDlover

So what about superbird fender exstentions in metal? If you can make the cone and all the other parts and a rear plug.. IS there a reason you cant make those??

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: DoubleDlover on March 16, 2019, 04:30:03 AM
So what about superbird fender exstentions in metal? If you can make the cone and all the other parts and a rear plug.. IS there a reason you cant make those??

Doubled Over,

Quoting myself from the first post of this thread:

"As some of you know, Gean Gregory, a long time maker of Daytona, Superbird, Challenger and  'Cuda parts - is in the process of retiring.

Recently, I bought out his remaining inventory of wing car parts."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, as you can see, I did NOT make the nose cones, or any of the other parts I got from Gean Gregory.

I did however, make the window plug and a few other parts for my own car.

I consider myself to be a half way decent fabricator, and I may decide to make some parts for Daytonas and Superbirds after I retire from my everyday job.

Maybe not.

It's a very small market and there are other, well established, much more talented than myself, fabricators out there.

In the mean time,

I have no plans of tooling up and making Superbird fender extensions.

You seem to have a strong interest in these parts.

IS there a reason why YOU can't spend YOUR time and money tooling up to make Superbird fender extensions ?  :shruggy:

Thanks for your interest.  :cheers:

DoubleDlover

well. first off. I accidently made the s in is a capital. I didnt let go of the shift button quick enough when typing that out. Sorry. But I dont see a reason or need to mock me for that at the end of your answer. Second. I do know you made some things for yourself. And i have seen others asking for those same parts in the past. And since you bought out gene and have made things before. It would seem you would be the man that would most likely have the money and know how to do it. Before someone like me could. I think most guys on here or anywere for that matter, if they went somewere and asked something and got an answer like that. "how about you do it" I think thats a message to take any and all buissness somewere else. which i will. All i asked was is there a reason why not? Instead of just saying well yea. Its not cost effective. Or its to much work. Or even i really cant do that in particular. Then i would know and understand. Gene was never nasty like that. whats his name down in atlanta was never ever like that. ( i miss him) So no worries i get the hint.

superbirdtom