News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indy Cylinder Head Show

Started by 69bfan, January 27, 2019, 10:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bfan

The Indy Cylinder Head Show is coming up on March 2nd and 3rd at the Indianapolis State Fairgrounds.  This is a Mopar only swap meet which draws a good number of vendors selling used, NOS and reproduction parts.  This is first larger show of the year for most vendors, so it is the first showing for some parts.  Also, due to the location, you do get some vendors who do not attend Carlisle or The Nats.  Friday is set-up day and the show is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday.  Saturday is the best day as Sunday is really dead as many of the smaller vendors will leave out on Saturday afternoon.  Hope to see some of you guys there.  http://www.indyheads.com/events.html
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Charger3791

It was my intention to go to find a drivers side taillight for my newly acquired 73 Charger, I however found one on CL. So now if I go it will be to sell 72 Dart parts.

TheAutoArchaeologist