News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for a set of Cragars

Started by nchrome, February 06, 2019, 07:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nchrome

Hi guys l'm looking for two old school Cragars five spoke 7" wide for the front of my Dodge. Anyone has these maybe for sale? They should be in decent shape too.

ACUDANUT

E-Bay ?
BTW they still sell them new (last I checked).  Also they will rust overnight inside a Garage. Ya gotta keep a thin layer of 10-4d on them to keep this from happening. Ask me how I know.  :brickwall:

4cruzin

I have a pair of deep dish for the rear but nothing skinny for the front.   :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

nchrome

Ya got pictures and a price ya can e-mail me

4cruzin

Sending email . . .

nchrome

4cruzin l got your e-mail thinking on it thanks

4cruzin

Quote from: nchrome on February 12, 2019, 09:17:46 PM
4cruzin l got your e-mail thinking on it thanks

No problem!  Just let me know!  So where are you located . . anywhere close to Michigan?  Here is a picture of them installed on one of my cars.

nchrome

A little south of ya about the middle of Illinois :o

4cruzin

That's not too bad, if interested, I could possibly meet you at a half way point  . . save on shipping.   :2thumbs:

nchrome

Talking with the BOSS (other half) are you in a hurry at this time. Of course l'll understand if l'm too late :icon_smile_big: By the way where is possibly half way? :icon_smile_question:

4cruzin

No hurry . . they are not active for sale anywhere.  I'm close to Ann Arbor, almost 4 hours to Chicago, 3 plus hours to Indianapolis and an hour to the Ohio border . . . guess it depends where in Illinois you are . . .  :scratchchin:

nchrome

l'm between Davenport and Peoria :2thumbs:   If the weather ever straighten up would Rockford be too far for ya? :scratchchin: Still talking to the boss though.