News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 woodgrain wheel harware. Source?

Started by 69RT/Chrgr, February 07, 2019, 08:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69RT/Chrgr

I have a complete woodgrain wheel for my 69 except I have no hardware except the column nut. Anywhere I look online for repro wheels noone lists the hardware such as the screws for the horn contact switch. Year one spefically says " use original hardware" what is special about the harware, insulators? and what and where can I get it?

Thanks
Duane

Just 6T9 CHGR

Only 3 small phillips head screws hold the horn switch onto the wheel.  No insulators etc...nothing special at all.  Go to your local hardware store and get some machine thread screws that fit into the wheel.  Only about 1/4" long
Sorry I dont know exact pitch & size
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Close up of an original screw....geeze these suck!  1/4" long

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

plumbeeper

They are 6-32 x 1/4" long for the switch to wheel. Getting hard to find at the hardware store. The ones that hold the retainer to the switch are 6-32 x 1/2" long. I can send you some if you send me your address. I have everything you need for the 68-70 b-body wheels.

Dave
http://www.woodgrainwheels.com
CLICK ABOVE FOR THE BEST MOPAR WOODGRAIN STEERING WHEEL RESTORATIONS