News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

stuff ya never knew was broke...

Started by kab69440, May 10, 2006, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kab69440

Well, I decided it would be a good day to give the door hinges the pin and bush treatment. The hinge pins were not impressed with my idea to remove them, to say the least. Well, after the door came off, I decided that the area at the front of the jamb looked just flat out nasty, as it has never been stripped as long as I have owned the car. So, I set to work with the wire cup. Look at the first thing that I found. Looks like more fun stuff to fabricate and stitch in... hoo-raaaah. ::) Now where did I stash that sheet of 20ga.?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."