News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trunk pics

Started by qwick68, February 16, 2019, 09:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwick68

I'm looking for pictures of  a correctly detailed truck area for my 68, I've been collecting the correct hardware and related items for a few years now and I'm ready to get started.  The search function didn't show much, I've got a bare trunk to start with so any help would be great, thanks in advance.....
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

kent

What kind of details? Electrical? Jack stuff? Spare tire brackets? Fuel filler pipe? Mat?

Just wondering if I can help.

Kent

triple_green

for starters
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

triple_green

triple_green

triple_green

#4. email me if you want higher res of these pics. mtdug@comcast.net

VegasCharger

For the tail panel "C" trim that the pins protrude thru into the trunk area, I have those special cupped washers and the nuts. I believe that two per side are used. I have 1 set (pic below). These are hard to find.

:cheers:

qwick68

Thanks guys, I'm actually looking for everything, or what ever you have.  I have a bare painted trunk, its one of the few things I never got too.  Any help would be great......

VegasCharger

Quote from: qwick68 on February 17, 2019, 03:10:17 PM
Thanks guys, I'm actually looking for everything, or what ever you have.  I have a bare painted trunk, its one of the few things I never got too.  Any help would be great......

PM sent.  :cheers:

qwick68

Just an update, ordered a repo jack from Tony, I already have the tail light hardware and a new trunk mat, removed the tail light harness and ordered a new one as well.  My jack instruction decal is on, and the new weatherstrip will be installed when it warms up a bit, Im going to clean up the fuel tank fill and I ordered a new filler seal.  It looks like the car had a truck light as the wiring is there but i'll have to find the hardware, ill sand blast the latch and hardware and clear those.  Im lucky that I have the original spare and although I wouldn't use it ill clean it up and install it.....

VegasCharger

Quote from: qwick68 on February 21, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Just an update, ordered a repo jack from Tony, I already have the tail light hardware and a new truck mat, removed the tail light harness and ordered a new one as well.  My jack instruction decal is on, and the new weatherstrip will be installed when it warms up a bit, Im going to clean up the fuel tank fill and I ordered a new filler seal.  It looks like the car had a truck light as the wiring is there but i'll have to find the hardware, ill sand blast the latch and hardware and clear those.  Im lucky that I have the original spare and although I wouldn't use it ill clean it up and install it.....

truck mat   :shruggy:

truck light   :shruggy:

:cheers:

qwick68

VegasCharger