News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger sunroof drains

Started by charge70, February 16, 2019, 08:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge70

I as wondering if anyone might have detailed pictures of the routing of the drain tubes for the sunroof and also where the rear tubes exit the car.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks..

chargervert

They just ran the rear hoses down the C panels and dump water into the rear quarters. I have seen some where they punched a hole in the wheel tub to let the sunroof assembly drain. Do yourself a favor and install an actual fittings so it drains outside the car,OEM correct or not.

charge70

I understand that they run down the roof pillar.I was just looking for pics that would verify me being correct on the routing of the hoses thru the pillar structure as there are a few different ways they could be run.I don't want problems later when I put the headliner in and end up with a lump or bump in the material from the drain tube

bad88t-top

Tell us more about your sunroof 70!  I have an RT SE version in B7 blue/white top.
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT