News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

truck tires

Started by poppa, February 22, 2019, 09:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poppa

Any recommendations ??? For an older Yukon ,thinking about something in a 31x10.5x15. I'd like something good on the freeway (occasionally) but real good in the snow , just a little snow and I have to go to 4x4 to get up my drive. Not too pricey. Mostly used in the winter unless I have to haul/tow something. Thanks
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

c00nhunterjoe

General grabber at2
Ironman open country at

odcics2

Check Tire Rack for reviews for whatever you are thinking...   :Twocents:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

alfaitalia

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on February 22, 2019, 10:14:55 PM
General grabber at2
Ironman open country at

Yep ....got the Grabbers on my Jeep. Never had an issue, they last well and are not noticeably noisier than the horrid Wrangler HP road biased tyres they replaced. Good in snow....not so good in thick clay type mud. Clog easily and don't clear quickly.....but if that's an issue you need mud tyres....which will be terrible in the snow and ice!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

TruckDriver

Quote from: alfaitalia on February 23, 2019, 11:36:57 AM
Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on February 22, 2019, 10:14:55 PM
General grabber at2
Ironman open country at

Yep ....got the Grabbers on my Jeep. Never had an issue, they last well and are not noticeably noisier than the horrid Wrangler HP road biased tyres they replaced. Good in snow....not so good in thick clay type mud. Clog easily and don't clear quickly.....but if that's an issue you need mud tyres....which will be terrible in the snow and ice!!

I got the General Grabbers on my truck. I love them. quiet running, and very good in snow and mud. I used to always run B.F.G.'s All Terrain tires, but these were $400 a set cheaper.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TexasStroker

I'm a fan of Nitto Terra Grapplers myself...I've had them on the 01 Off Road for a long time now.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!