News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to forum, new Daytona owner

Started by Q5XX29, August 22, 2013, 08:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

Nice one Clint!

Q5 Daytona, doesn't get any better? :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Almost 'Mopar heaven' once you get rid of them other grotty cars lol... :slap:

Just need a Petty blue Birdie and an F8 C500 and 'you is da man'.

Ok you can keep the GT40 as thay is super-coolio lol :2thumbs:
Like the Wing cars, a car built out of a need to WIN!!!
C500's should have won but someone couldn't count the laps properly.
(its a long story, but, if the C500's had won, then Daytona's wouldn't exist)
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

TiMopar

Congratulations Clint, beautiful Daytona, my dream car also! I have Mopars but am also a fellow GTR owner...

Q5XX29

dakota_gt on Instagram

ACUDANUT

I actually know "3. Jerry Juneman of Kansas".  He lives in Olathe Ks now.

Q5XX29

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 04, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Jerry's son Jordan contacted me after seeing an Instagram post of mine, with the Daytona, and he recognized the car. He put me in touch with his dad Jerry, and we had a couple of very nice, very long phone conversations, and then he sent me a bunch of photos of when he first found my Daytona. I've heard he is a character, but I found him to be very friendly and gracious. He definitely enjoys talking about cars! He had a lot of stories to share with me about the "good old days".
dakota_gt on Instagram

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: Q5XX29 on March 04, 2019, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 04, 2019, 03:43:37 PM

Jerry's son Jordan contacted me after seeing an Instagram post of mine, with the Daytona, and he recognized the car. He put me in touch with his dad Jerry, and we had a couple of very nice, very long phone conversations, and then he sent me a bunch of photos of when he first found my Daytona. I've heard he is a character, but I found him to be very friendly and gracious. He definitely enjoys talking about cars! He had a lot of stories to share with me about the "good old days".

Jerry was very helpful to me as well when I got my Daytona back in '02.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

moparstuart

jerry plays around building little honda motor cycles now  out at Jerry Strickers place 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE