News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Suggestion for a good spray nozzle for car washing

Started by triple_green, March 07, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

I like the brass ones, but they break after a while if I drop them. Not dropping from much of a  height either. What is durable? And a good hose that doesn't kink while you are at it.

Thanks!

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Aero426

Quote from: triple_green on March 07, 2019, 01:14:02 PM
I like the brass ones, but they break after a while if I drop them. Not dropping from much of a  height either. What is durable? And a good hose that doesn't kink while you are at it.

Thanks!

Mark

Have not found a hose nozzle worth 10 cents that is modern made.        I just figure I'm going to have to replace them, $10 to $15 about once every year or two.  

Hose on the other hand, I like the Flexilla stuff.   It is a light green/yellowish color.      Super easy to handle, even on long runs.     Very easy to reel in and it won't kink.  

WHITE AND RED 69

I like using the fireman style nozzle. The one I got is brass and rubber, I drop it all the time and it has held up great. Doesn't have the instant on/off like standard nozzles but works nicely. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6S0MEI/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster