News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Body shop near Detriot

Started by flyinlow, March 11, 2019, 12:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinlow

A guy I work with wants to restore his Dads 1970 Charger for him. In storage for 40 years,original owner. Minor accident damage front end.

I will Help with some of the mechanicals ,but he needs to find a good body shop.

Any recommendations?

hemi-hampton

I'd like to recommend myself. Been doing Restorations in Detroit area for over 35 years. Worked at or know most area body shops & I can't recommend any off them. I'm semi-retired from the mopar restoration business but may make a exception to do another. If not I could recommend a Friend of mine. Here's a pic of my last Mopar Resto a couple of years ago. 69 Hemi Roadrunner. LEON.

hemi-hampton

Here's my Business Card. LEON.

flyinlow

I will give him your number, thanks.

hemi-hampton

That's a old outdated phone #. That's a old Business Card from like 15 years ago. BUT, I still have that same e-mail address. Have him e-mail me. THANKS, LEON.

metallicareload99

Quote from: hemi-hampton on March 11, 2019, 09:43:07 PM
I'd like to recommend myself. Been doing Restorations in Detroit area for over 35 years. Worked at or know most area body shops & I can't recommend any off them. I'm semi-retired from the mopar restoration business but may make a exception to do another. If not I could recommend a Friend of mine. Here's a pic of my last Mopar Resto a couple of years ago. 69 Hemi Roadrunner. LEON.

Wow! What magazine is that? I've always admired all those cars that guy seems to have, did you get to drive it!?!
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth