DodgeCharger.com Forum
August 24, 2019, 05:17:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DodgeCharger.com decals are available here!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Hemi C500 at B-J Palm Beach  (Read 2031 times)
aerolith

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2019, 03:02:20 AM »

Maybe just maybe, its a reality check for old Mopars and the 'also-rans'... scratchchin
There was a time we Brits believed that rare Mopars were being used for demo-derby and jumping ravines!
So in the 80's when the dollar was 'weak' and flights were 'cheap' we came over and saved as much Detroit tin as poss.
But 40 years on, we now realise that a lot of rare and not so rare Mopars have survived, in the US of A and around the World. patriot leaving

Supply and demand always sets the price of commodities and old cars from the GLORY days of Detroit!

Over here in the 'old country' we are being weaned off gas-guzzlers and diesels by the day. shruggy
It won't be long before there will be 'limited mileage' usage for 50 year old cars with POINTS!!!
If there was a SMOG/EMISSIONS test for 20th century cars, then they would be gone in a heartbeat... Cry (forming a queue outside the nearest Motor Musuem...) eek

So I'm just glad that I can buy Petrol (gas) and drive my old Mopar on the Queens Highway (for now) on a collectors car insurance with or without POINTS lol... smilielol

Mopar values only matter when you buy and sell, just like houses, if you stay put then all is fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: