News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Day in the Park 26 - June 22, 2019

Started by TomP, March 19, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomP

Capital City Mopars presents "Mopar Day in the Park 26"

Judged Car Show - Swap Meet - Car Corral

The largest ALL MOPAR show in Northern California
Hundreds of cars, thousands of spectators.
Over 20 different classes.  Large Mopar only swap meet.
$40 registration fee per car (day of show)
$35 registration fee per car (online pre-registered)
$30 registration fee per car (pre-registered)
Free admission for spectators

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Hagan Community Park
2197 Chase Drive Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

For show information and pre-registration information go to ;
www.capitalcitymopars.com or email CarShow@capitalcitymopars.com
Facebook - www.facebook.com/CapitalCityMopars
Instagram - www.instagram.com/capitalcitymopars/
Twitter- @CapCityMopars
'70 Charger R/T Clone - FE5/V1W 451/727/Dana/4 wheel disc brakes/AC (Under Restification)
'70 Challenger - FM3/V1W 440/727/8.75/4 wheel disc brakes (Under Restification)
'74 Duster - FM3/V1W 225/904/7.25 Disc/Drum
'93 RAM D250 - 5.9L/A518/9.25 (Old Sacto Cop Truck)
'94 BMW 740iL

Yes, I'm a Dodge Boy.  Verstehen?

johnnycharger

Kern Dog

Here are a few cars that may show up....

Kern Dog

johnnycharger

Kern Dog

Yeah...I wish that I could bring my car BUT every year I am obligated to work the show. This means that I am hauling stuff, carrying things and I need the truck for that.
Son of a bitch....
I'll be there but not with any cool cars of my own!

johnnycharger

I will most likely drive my challenger but I don't plan to enter anything.

Kern Dog

Not even the Wife's Duster in the "Under construction" category ?

johnnycharger

Nope. I swapped the intake on it and still need to find a few fittings for it to get it complete.

Kern Dog

The front water bypass fitting?
I've had to take the intake into ACE hardware to ensure I got the right fitting!

johnnycharger

I finally found that ine. I'll send you a picture of the missing one.
I am hoping to avoid pulling it off...

johnnycharger

The fitting I bought is a 3/8 npt per what I read on the paperwork for the intake but it is not threading correctly

Kern Dog

I have a bunch of assorted ones but I am not good at identifying their sizes!

Stringbender

This show was awesome! Not a car guy show guy, mostly because I don't have a "Show car". Made the little over an hour drive an entered in the under construction category. It Was so much fun an all the Cap city club volunteers were super cool. Its really cool they put this thing on looks like a ton of work! Wished there were a few more chargers there but I Woulda wished that no matter what.

Kern Dog

THanks, man! I've been a member since late 2003.
I remember you......Black primered 68 or 69, right? Two guys in the car?
The guy in the blue '70 Charger WON the O'Reilley Auto Parts Sponsor choice award, he was in the "Daily Driver" category. His was like all '70 Chargers, a St Louis build. Early car, too....9-69. 383.
There were two other nice Chargers that rolled through but parked in the spectator area. They were nice and could have been contenders for trophies.
Working the show IS work. Nobody gets paid. Many get to the park at 6:00 and are not home until 5:00, myself included. I don't get to bring my car to the show because I need my truck there to haul tables, signs and other equipment. The closest show in the entire state and I have to leave my car at home.

Stringbender

Cool man! Ya I talked to that kid in the 70 a bunch, really good guy an dug his car. I spotted those two nice chargers back there too. I knew the guy who showed the 69 RT/SE it was his first time there as well. Woulda been awesome to see your car! You guys put on a kick ass show though man. I really appreciate it, I got to reconnect with guys I've Bought parts from Fresno to Yuba city. Only a show like that gets all those guys in one place like that.

morepower

Couldn't make it to the show this year..and unfortunately barring a set back my car will be leaving California. Very excited though to get out of this state.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105