News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dash retore again

Started by cobradriver, May 09, 2006, 07:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobradriver

anyone use dashrestoreusa before?...they quoted me 450 to have my 69 dash restored....thye want the whole unit so they properly stretch the pad for fit etc etc...anyone use these guys?...i have never removed a dash from a charger.....how hard is this?...first steps?...any literature out there to help with it??....how much of the dash do they need....?

Shakey

Quote from: cobradriver on May 09, 2006, 07:35:32 PM
anyone use dashrestoreusa before?...they quoted me 450 to have my 69 dash restored....thye want the whole unit so they properly stretch the pad for fit etc etc...anyone use these guys?...i have never removed a dash from a charger.....how hard is this?...first steps?...any literature out there to help with it??....how much of the dash do they need....?

You might just find all of that information here on this web site!

I have not heard of dashrestoreusa before so I can't speak for the quality of their work.  I have heard a lot about Just Dashes.  Do an advanced search of this site using the keywords "just dashes" and you can be your own judge.  Let us know what you come up with.   :cheers:

defiance

you're talking about these guys: http://www.dashboardrestorations.com/index.htm , right?  I used them on my pad, and it came out GREAT!  Loved it.  Turnaround was pretty much exactly what they said, too (4 weeks, it was just under five with shipping both ways).  Check the link in my sig, I think there are some closeup shots of my dash in there.  JustDashes quoted me the same price, but they were REALLY backed up at the time.

cobradriver

WOW looks good....i just need to figure out how to get this dash out!!...lol