News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2000 BMW 740 IL

Started by komninon, March 28, 2019, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Agreed Ponch.

I've had a few E36 M3s and adore them, but clean ones are on the way up and I suspect I'll be priced out of the market soon anyways.

I've got a thing for the mid 90s C36 AMGs. The first amgs built after Mercedes bought them in house. They haven't begun to appreciate significantly yet, I think they're overlooked.

I'm halfway keeping an eye out for a clean one. The 80s and 90s are without a doubt the best era for German cars.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

alfaitalia

.....just avoid the E Class W210; 1996–2002...aside from being pretty ugly that car had the worst rust issues Mercedes have had in recent times.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Dino

I've owned my 2010 A8L for about 15 months now an put around 26,000 miles on it. By far the best car I've owned. Rides like a dream. Should be a boring car, and compared to some models mentioned here it is, but what a fun bore!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Lennard