News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lower windshield molding clips

Started by Highbanked Hauler, April 01, 2019, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

I got a set of windshield clips from Summit of which the top and sides look fine but the bottoms are WAY to short. Now i can raise them up and drill new holes if I have to but does anyone know of a vendor who sells the correct length pieces ? These are at least a quarter of an inch short of the original one that I have. Thanks..
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Alaskan_TA

www.partsmix.com has various front & rear kits, so you can check with them to see if they have what you need for your specific make, model & year.

cdr

Early 68 lower clips are taller than the later 68
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Highbanked Hauler

69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

69bfan

Attached is two pictures of the windshield clip used on the 66 to early 68 B-Bodies at the cowl.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com