News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Steven juliano Auction

Started by superbirdtom, April 01, 2019, 01:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 20, 2019, 02:57:13 PM

I don't know where you come from, but 841,500 large for those three cars sounds like real good money to me.

And it is.    It's just that some of the others went for stupid money like 400k for the mod top Cuda or $1m for a wedge powered E-body.     Neither one of those particularly excite me. 

Would you rather have three cutaway engines for $545k or a couple of real deal one-off concept cars that will get you invited to ANY car event on the planet you want to attend?      

Birdflu

I was astonished when I saw those two guys fighting over that mod-top Barracuda!  :o

A383Wing

Quote from: Birdflu on May 20, 2019, 06:11:03 PM
I was astonished when I saw those two guys fighting over that mod-top Barracuda!  :o

You and me both.....makes me wonder how many people are going to get the Mod top vinyl and seat patterns and install them on a Barracuda and expect to get stupid money at the next auction??

Bryan

Birdflu

Quote from: A383Wing on May 20, 2019, 06:47:50 PM
Quote from: Birdflu on May 20, 2019, 06:11:03 PM

You and me both.....makes me wonder how many people are going to get the Mod top vinyl and seat patterns and install them on a Barracuda and expect to get stupid money at the next auction??

Bryan

Shhh...they can hear you!

Mytur Binsdirti

Mod top and mod interiors are rare for a reason....they were as ugly as sin back then and the passing of time hasn't made them any more visually appealing.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on May 21, 2019, 03:27:45 AM
Mod top and mod interiors are rare for a reason....they were as ugly as sin back then and the passing of time hasn't made them any more visually appealing.

Says you... :nana:

alfaitalia

I had to Google Mod Top to know what was being discussed. Yep that's hideous (IMO!)....what the hell were they thinking! Rare for the same reason Edsels are rare!!!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

odcics2

The 2 guys fighting over the Mod Top were friends of Steve that wanted something to remember him by, from what I was told by a buddy that was there.

I find memories of the many conversations I had with Steve since the 80s works better for me!     :Twocents:

:2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?