News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trying some new Aluminum carve designs for 69 Charger 500s and 69 Daytonas

Started by LeesRT, March 30, 2019, 04:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Someone had suggested I put these on the Aero board.  I was posting in the General section and maybe some have not seen these.  Anyway, I'm in the process of developing car / Mopar artwork for Aluminum carved products and I thought I share some of the stuff I've done here as well.  I'll share later on the prototype carves when I get some done.

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Redbird

I see that you have done really nice work, with good craftsmanship and nice thought of design.

I do believe the market for what you are proposing to sell is really small.

As someone who has collected a lot of original vintage stuff for my shop, I represent a segment of the market that would not consider what you are offering.

I see you as having a core of 1000 prospects, basically Daytona and 500 owners, if your price point is attractive.

Thank you for your work and good luck!

held1823

QuoteI see you as having a core of 1000 prospects, basically Daytona and 500 owners, if your price point is attractive.
Thank you for your work and good luck!

there are thousands of aero car fans that simply collect what catches their eye, be it vintage, hand crafted, or both. our own robin mcqueen is a perfect example of how much interest there is in wall art. stroll though a hobby lobby, and you will be amazed at what all is available out there.

this craftsman does a wide assortment of cars, including a superbird, which adds even more prospects. check out the thread here for his 'regular" chargers, for more examples. facebook offers him an audience of millions of potential buyers, but like you mention, price point is everything.

at the right price, he could move quite a few of these. the talladega meet would be an ideal place for showcasing them.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

Moparpoolman

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona