News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Green Hemi C500 at B-J Palm Beach

Started by Kowal, April 13, 2019, 03:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aerolith

Maybe just maybe, its a reality check for old Mopars and the 'also-rans'... :scratchchin:
There was a time we Brits believed that rare Mopars were being used for demo-derby and jumping ravines!
So in the 80's when the dollar was 'weak' and flights were 'cheap' we came over and saved as much Detroit tin as poss.
But 40 years on, we now realise that a lot of rare and not so rare Mopars have survived, in the US of A and around the World. :patriot: :leaving:

Supply and demand always sets the price of commodities and old cars from the GLORY days of Detroit!

Over here in the 'old country' we are being weaned off gas-guzzlers and diesels by the day. :shruggy:
It won't be long before there will be 'limited mileage' usage for 50 year old cars with POINTS!!!
If there was a SMOG/EMISSIONS test for 20th century cars, then they would be gone in a heartbeat... :'( (forming a queue outside the nearest Motor Musuem...) :eek2:

So I'm just glad that I can buy Petrol (gas) and drive my old Mopar on the Queens Highway (for now) on a collectors car insurance with or without POINTS lol... :smilielol:

Mopar values only matter when you buy and sell, just like houses, if you stay put then all is fine.
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623