News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tire Size Question For 1969 Charger R/T?

Started by mr. hemi, June 24, 2019, 09:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr. hemi

My Charger normally rides on the stock F70-15 Redlines. I would like to utilize wider radials for a better ride and performance, but maintain the stock look. I have a set of 15x8 Ramcharger rims (4" back spacing) that have been on the car before, albeit with N50 series tires (no comments, I bought it that way).

I am looking at an R255/60-15 radial. This has the same/similar diameter as the stock tires.

Has anyone run this combination without interference? I know the rears are not a problem, the question pertains to the front.

Cheers,

Mr. Hemi
You know you are vintage when someone says, "Back in the day", and you can dispute their facts.

mr. hemi

Quote from: green69rt on June 24, 2019, 10:25:22 AM
Here's more info than you can shake a stick at.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,63191.0.html

Thanks for the link. Looks like Tan Top ran the exact combo that I am looking at.
You know you are vintage when someone says, "Back in the day", and you can dispute their facts.