News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New suspension installation

Started by JimmyDean, April 15, 2019, 01:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve T

Quote from: myk on April 18, 2019, 06:10:09 AM
Hotchkis TVS is all you need for this car; anything beyond that is just for people who have deep pockets and like to show off.  Throw in the appropriate wheels and maybe some brakes and you will be satisfied with this 50 year old cars handling.  Will it be on par with a 2019 Charger RT, Mustang GT or Camaro SS?  No, but this car is 50 years old and can only be so much more than its original design...

Thanks MYK, this is exactly what I was looking for.  I am new to Chargers, heck, new to Dodge and have been looking at different options and have been very interested in the TVS.  You could spend twice as much but I would suggest the results will not be twice as good.  As you say, this is a 50 year old car and only has so much potential.  New car tech is incredible, 90% of the materials in a new car didn't even exist when these cares were in their prime.  I am going with refreshed, updated stock.