News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This would be amazing!!!

Started by BrugeeRT, April 26, 2019, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaitalia

Funny they don't mention a need to be able to "make" parts fit that are the wrong profile, size, shape or contour.....need to be able to cut endless pie pieces out of pretty much anything curved to make the shape of the curve correct or be able to magically make the scallops on a door skin look the same as the factory door on the other side when they are obviously shallower and fade out 4 inches sooner. Bitter? Me?....no!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

hemi-hampton

Quote from: alfaitalia on April 26, 2019, 12:24:39 PM
Funny they don't mention a need to be able to "make" parts fit that are the wrong profile, size, shape or contour.....need to be able to cut endless pie pieces out of pretty much anything curved to make the shape of the curve correct or be able to magically make the scallops on a door skin look the same as the factory door on the other side when they are obviously shallower and fade out 4 inches sooner. Bitter? Me?....no!

Coincedently, I was thinking the same thing. I thought for a second I wouldn't mine working there, then I thought what would happen when I say these parts fit like shit, how am I suppose to make this work? I probably wouldn't last long, I'd get fired or quit.  :scratchchin: Hmmmmmmmmmm, Maybe that's exactly why they are looking for somebody to work there, they all quit or got fired??????????