News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1986 Dodge W150

Started by Sammyes1998, May 10, 2019, 09:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyes1998

Hi, my names sam, im parting out a dodge w150 and wanted to know what a good price is to sell the doors off a single cab, both driver and passenger. They are electric and are in fair condition, also i dont know if area makes a difference but i live in texas, any help wpuld be appreciated

Kern Dog

Uhhh...What does this have to do with Dodge Chargers?
You do know that this is not a TRUCK forum, right? :eek2:

lukedukem

Quote from: Sammyes1998 on May 10, 2019, 09:13:11 PM
Hi, my names sam, im parting out a dodge w150 and wanted to know what a good price is to sell the doors off a single cab, both driver and passenger. They are electric and are in fair condition, also i dont know if area makes a difference but i live in texas, any help wpuld be appreciated
Can I ask, why your parting it out. Might be easier to sell as a whole.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on May 12, 2019, 01:14:35 AM
Uhhh...What does this have to do with Dodge Chargers?
You do know that this is not a TRUCK forum, right? :eek2:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

RallyeMike

QuoteCar Guys Discussion
Everything automobile related (other than Chargers): other Mopars, trucks, NASCAR, Brand X, models, toys, gas prices, videos, burnouts, etc. 

If you can't be more welcoming, I'd think you guys could at least be correct  :shruggy:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Troy

Quote from: RallyeMike on May 13, 2019, 02:16:34 PM
QuoteCar Guys Discussion
Everything automobile related (other than Chargers): other Mopars, trucks, NASCAR, Brand X, models, toys, gas prices, videos, burnouts, etc. 

If you can't be more welcoming, I'd think you guys could at least be correct  :shruggy:

Exactly.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.