News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windshield molding lower corner clips??

Started by Stringbender, May 12, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stringbender

I can't find a set of these for sale (an hardly any mention of them) anywhere online. Anyone have a source for these. My car came with decent molding, an the clips are all good. The 2 lower corner clips that screw in behind the a pillar, an hold the lower molding ends are gone though. Maybe I'm not searching for them by their proper name? Not sure what their called exactly. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

Stringbender

Hell Yes! Thanks so much Hemi Dog, exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate it!

Hemidog

Quote from: Stringbender on May 13, 2019, 07:01:58 PM
Hell Yes! Thanks so much Hemi Dog, exactly what I was looking for. Really appreciate it!
:2thumbs:

INTMD8

Do you by chance have a photo of these installed on the car?   Thanks.
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

Stringbender

I just ordered them other day. Hopefully somebody has a pic, otherwise ill post one when they arrive.

BLK 68 R/T

BLK 68 R/T

INTMD8

Thanks!  Just ordered that and also (from the link noticed) a radiator support to k-member brace.  Both I didn't even realize existed.  :lol:

69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq