News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nats Movie and Poster Retailer

Started by Ghoste, May 23, 2019, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

There used to be a guy who set up in the swap meet at Columbus each year who sold car dvd's and posters.  Does anyone know the name of that business or if the guy is still around?  He wasn't there last year.

Daytona R/T SE

Ghoste

Not John (I don't think he has set up in the swap meet for several years now), this was a guy selling copies of commercial films.  Mostly like drive-in classic sort of movies.

flyinlow

The guy set up at the end of a row near the porta johns?

Ghoste

Yes, that guy.  The end of the row that is beside the car corral.  I thought it was Midnight Memories or something like that but that isn't it.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Ghoste on May 25, 2019, 11:02:24 AM
Yes, that guy.  The end of the row that is beside the car corral.  I thought it was Midnight Memories or something like that but that isn't it.

This guy??  :shruggy:

http://hotrodmemories.com/

I ordered a DVD "Moonshine County Express" from him years ago at MATS. I never received the DVD but the charges never hit my debit card account. It was annoying as H3LL just waiting to see if I ever was going to get hit with a charge let alone receive the DVD. Eventually I closed that bank account (but not for the reason of this transaction) so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

:cheers:

Ghoste

Hmm.  It could be.  The same product line for sure but it sure seems a long way to drive from California to Columbus to sell a few cheesy movies at a swap meet.   Could be him though.