News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R5P7 Nascar Engine

Started by graybo, May 30, 2019, 11:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

graybo

I just obtained an old Dodge Charger Nascar car and want to use it on the Drag Strip..... Anyone have any experience with the R5P7 engines?   I want run an automatic trans.  Thanks in advance.   :cheers:

alfaitalia

I (along with other members no doubt) would really like to see photos of that car and it's engine. Do you have any of the cars history?
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

graybo

Quote from: alfaitalia on May 30, 2019, 05:16:19 PM
I (along with other members no doubt) would really like to see photos of that car and it's engine. Do you have any of the cars history?

Im sorry....My "old charger" was really misleading....Its a 2006 charger....Not a cool old nascar charger..  Sorry!

Mike DC

With that engine it kinda goes without saying that it's a 21st century Charger.  And that car still sounds cool & interesting.    :2thumbs:

c00nhunterjoe

You have a complete chassis and drivetrain from an r5p7 era motor? How did you accuire a complete car? Whose car was it?

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.