News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

T. W. selling collection

Started by b5blue, May 31, 2019, 01:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

hemi-hampton

I'll take the Dick Landy Super Stock Hemi 68 Dart & Sox & Martin Hemi 70 Cuda :drool5: :o LEON.

alfaitalia

I tried to look...just got this...... :'(

"This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Troy

Quote from: alfaitalia on June 01, 2019, 02:05:31 AM
I tried to look...just got this...... :'(

"This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."
That's because the EU (collectively) does asinine things "for your protection" and you get to suffer. I make software for a living and trying to comply with these idiotic laws makes me want to just write off all customers from there "for their protection". I suggest you learn to use a proxy (but not on this site because it's probably blocked).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44248448

Awesome cars though! I only collect junk so it wouldn't be worth the cost to transport it all across the country to sell at auction. I'm probably doing it wrong.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.