News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christine's Daytona y otro cosas. Everyone is Welcome Here in This "Sandbox"

Started by 426HemiChick, June 02, 2019, 12:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

HANDM

Awesome!
Hopefully this shuts the jerk off naysayers up for good!

I personally had no doubts as the truth always has a certain ring to it...
:popcrn:

chargervert

I had no doubt either. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

6bblgt

Quote from: Aero426 on August 01, 2019, 10:23:29 PM
The Daytona looks like it could scrub up pretty nice.

I agree, with a little work it would be the hit of any show!!  :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

WINGMAN

I thought Daytonas did not get the under hood pad. :shruggy: 9Wingman)   Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Mopar John

Our B5 Daytona has a hood pad.
Believe it or not it comes with the undercoating option.
MJ

426HemiChick

Hi Folks,                          02 August 2019

Thank You all for sticking by us. We know things got a little out of hand; now, that, is in the rear-view-mirror. From our side all is forgiven and hope anyone I offended will forgive me. My M.S.P. had nothing to do with any nasty comments made by "US," it was all nasty me.

Our biggest concern is removing the garage door without endangering the cars. Every time I look at that door it sends chills up and down my spine. The day I was putting it up and the top panel jumped out of its track, I almost had a coronary.

Prior to messing with the door, we need 8 more tires mounted. It'll be a slow process due to lack of room to maneuver, but it will be done. Safety for the cars and whomever is working in there is of paramount importance.

We really owe Dan "Daytona" (My name for him) a debt of gratitude for his wanting to see the cars, for verifying they are what we said they are and posting some of the photos he and his daughter took. He's a fine young man and has a fine family and he is in the auto parts business. Thank You Dan for taking time out of your busy schedule to spend time with us here in Southlake Texas.

Now we have to get back to work doing what we do.

Thanks again everyone.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

mopar4ya

Thanks Christine, I only wish I could have spent more time there. If it wasn't for needing to get my daughter situated I would have enjoyed spending the day making those cars roll again! Good luck with the door, I fully understand your concern with getting it opened. So, here are some more pictures of these awesome cars!

mopar4ya

Just like a kid in the candy store  :icon_smile_big:.

DonC1

Seems to me with these kind of raritys now displayed on a world wide stage every collector and coniver is gonna come knockin. I'd bolt that door shut.

HANDM

Mopar John

Quote from: maxwellwedge on August 02, 2019, 08:12:15 AM
I see so many original details......I'm diggin' it!
Jim,
I'll second that! Especially for the HEMI Daytona guys!
With less than 30 known this has to be a gold mine of information for those who care!
For myself I confirmed 3 items on the washer bottle alone!
1) The ground wire grommet is attached with the front screw holding the bottle in place.
2) The lid for the bottle opens from the front.
3) The lid is almost smooth and does not have "washer fluid only" molded into it.
MJ

426HemiChick

Hola Amigos,                       03 August 2019

Thanks for the posts and kind words. Dan and his Daughter did a fantastic job photographing the cars. We don't know how many pictures they took, but it was a lot. If you folks want any specific item photographed, let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.

We will be eternally grateful that Dan and His Daughter were kind enough to spend their time getting the photos and posting them.

Dan and his Family have an auto parts business. We will be buying our parts from him whenever we can.

Thanks for the photo work you and your daughter did. You have made this thread much better than what I could have done without your help.

God Bless You and Your Family.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks  
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

mopar4ya

Christine, thanks for all the kind words. Like I told you when I was there, I like to learn anything I can about these cars and there history. Most of us come here looking to learn and share information to help each other out. Like some have stated above, there is a lot to be learned from looking at your Daytona, it's a time capsule. I took around 80 pictures of the cars, and will continue to post them up.   

426HemiChick

Quote from: DonC1 on August 03, 2019, 02:43:16 AM
"Seems to me with these kind of raritys now displayed on a world wide stage every collector and coniver is gonna come knockin. I'd bolt that door shut."

Hi DonC1,                        04 August 2019

We are going to try attaching a photo of the sign that's to the right of the front door just above the door bell button. Lots of folks just leave rather than find out what is on the other side of the door.

When we do answer it there is a good chance they will see a gun, either holstered (day) or a shotgun (night).

We have had a few home invasions in this area; a knock on the door or a bell ring at night will elicit an armed response; we take no chances.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

doctor4766

All I can say is WOW, Christine.
This is the proverbial "Aladdin's Cave" of the Mopar world.
I've been following along with much interest and haven't said a word until now but I'll assume the doubters won't eat humble pie and apologise for their unkind words at times as that's just the kind of people they are.
Well done for keeping your collection for so long and I hope you reap the rewards of doing this in some way or another.
Gotta love a '69

chaaargerb

Quote from: doctor4766 on August 04, 2019, 06:59:55 PM
I've been following along with much interest and haven't said a word until now but I'll assume the doubters won't eat humble pie and apologise for their unkind words at times as that's just the kind of people they are.
Well done for keeping your collection for so long and I hope you reap the rewards of doing this in some way or another.

Hello. 
I'm glad you hung in there. I'm 100 % with the above quote. Thanks for sharing. :2thumbs:

426HemiChick

Hola Amigos y Amigas,                                 05 August 2019

Thank you all for the kind words; we try not to take much of the goofy stuff seriously; we are used to it. We are not going to hold any grudges so we'll let bygones be bygones if others can do likewise. This site is a great place; lots of knowledgeable folks willing to help each other with information or hard to locate NOS parts.

I tossed a few rocks around myself, to the dismay of my M.S.P., I wish now I had paid heed to Her counsel. She's the Brains and I do the grunt stuff. It works well until I stray off course. More and more I am sticking to the plans She and I make together. I do little without Her approval and I like it that way. Life is less hectic with Her running the show.

Thanks again folks.

Best Always,

Christine for the 426 Hemi Chicks

ACUDANUT

What is a MSP ? Man with a superbig Penis ?  Just Joking. I could care a less of your preferences.  But most of us do not know what MSP means.  :shruggy:

426HemiChick

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 05, 2019, 03:51:03 PM
What is a MSP ? I could care a less of your preferences.  But most of us do not know what MSP means.  :shruggy:

Hi ACUDANUT,                         05 August 2019

M.S.P. is short for "Most Significant Person in my life. Why do I choose to use that term. For starters, she has saved my life three times; had it not been for Her, this thread wouldn't exist because I wouldn't have been here to start it, I'd have been on the wrong side of the lawn. She is the finest person I have met in my 79 orbits around the Sun. She is my Guardian Angel; she keeps me out of trouble working overtime to keep me alive.

Some may think I'm trying to be funny; well, I'm not. I believe in God and Jesus Christ and I know he sent her to me because I needed looking after so I could complete the Mission the Good Lord has for me. I am now pretty much on the straight and narrow thanks to My Guardian Angel.

Another thing you may not know, she has an IQ that would make Einstein envious, were he still alive.

Welcome back CUDA, hope we all have an understanding relative to what should be said on this thread. I don't mind remarks made about me, BUT, my M.S.P. is off limits.

I wish I knew your real first name; maybe for discussions I'll call you "Cuda." Have a great day today and everyday.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 426HemiChick on August 05, 2019, 05:26:45 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 05, 2019, 03:51:03 PM
What is a MSP ? I could care a less of your preferences.  But most of us do not know what MSP means.  :shruggy:

Hi ACUDANUT,                         05 August 2019

M.S.P. is short for "Most Significant Person in my life. Why do I choose to use that term. For starters, she has saved my life three times; had it not been for Her, this thread wouldn't exist because I wouldn't have been here to start it, I'd have been on the wrong side of the lawn. She is the finest person I have met in my 79 orbits around the Sun. She is my Guardian Angel; she keeps me out of trouble working overtime to keep me alive.

Some may think I'm trying to be funny; well, I'm not. I believe in God and Jesus Christ and I know he sent her to me because I needed looking after so I could complete the Mission the Good Lord has for me. I am now pretty much on the straight and narrow thanks to My Guardian Angel.

Another thing you may not know, she has an IQ that would make Einstein envious, were he still alive.

Welcome back CUDA, hope we all have an understanding relative to what should be said on this thread. I don't mind remarks made about me, BUT, my M.S.P. is off limits.

I wish I knew your real first name; maybe for discussions I'll call you "Cuda." Have a great day today and everyday.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks

I think you mean He.

426HemiChick

Acudanut,                          06 August 2019

I was nice to you, I answered your question and thought you were starting to be decent; all of a sudden you go back to your unpleasant ways.

From this point on, please do not post anything on this thread. You have worn out your welcome here so hasta luego.

Maybe you can find a thread where they will enjoy your foul vitriol; it will not be tolerated here. So leave now and do not return.

426 Hemi Chicks

tan top

Quote from: chaaargerb on August 04, 2019, 10:28:35 PM
Quote from: doctor4766 on August 04, 2019, 06:59:55 PM

Hello.  
I'm glad you hung in there. I'm 100 % with the above quote. Thanks for sharing. :2thumbs:

what  these guys  say   :iagree:     :cheers: :2thumbs: awesome stuff
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html