News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unusual Craigslist 69 Charger (C5W interior?)?

Started by Ghoste, June 04, 2019, 07:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

At least that's what it appears to be.

Ghoste

Ghoste

Ghoste

70 sublime

You left out the part they were asking $35 000 for it  :icon_smile_tongue:

This was flagged? not sure why, real car, real owner with clean title in my name.
This is a 1969 Dodge Charger R/T factory 440 E86 code (High Performance) it is date correct (2/69) but not numbers match, the transmission is #s correct D32 Code (Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission and a positraction Rear end. The car has been parked since about 1986, it is on non-op and clean title in my name. Original R4 Bright red with White Top, Stripe and Interior. The car is all original except the passengers door. The charger is a factory A/C car floor pans are solid and the frame rails as in pix, the lower trunk has rust rust which is typical will need a trunk pan and around lower back window, rear quarters and small spot on drivers rocker. It has 5 magnum 500 wheels that go with the car. was told it was a running engine when I bought it butit has sat since 1986 so I was planning on tearing it down and regasketing it when I restored it. The car is as you see it non running but complete, you are welcome to come look at it but don't expect to wrench on it or try to start it. if I don't sell it I will eventually fully restore it and I know what I have as it is. I don't need help selling it nor do I have time for someone wanting to just check it out or talk about it. If you are serious you can call me and we can set something up. The car is $35k . Sorry not interested in trades. A true 1969 Charger R/T is getting hard to find and when you do they are big money. This is a true muscle car classic mopar when done. Thanks for checking it out.

$35,000
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

6bblgt

that's C6W "WHITE" vinyl

C5X was the only cloth & vinyl '69 Charger interior available "BLACK"

alfaitalia

....in his defence the corrosion on the "6" does make it look like a "5"....but the pics soon say otherwise.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Ghoste

That was why I had the question mark in the title.  I was looking at the photo on a much smaller screen yesterday and couldn't get it larger.  I should apologize because I didnt make that clear at all that it was the part I was curious about.  But yes, looking at my own post this morning it does look more like a 6 than a 5.