News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fuel pressure regulator 1 for primary and 1 for secondaries?

Started by Miliman1983, June 04, 2019, 06:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miliman1983

Hello, I have a question about fuel pressure. The way it is plumbed in, single line inlet to a line filter then to a 3 way manifold which splits the single line to two 3/8" lines. 1 line goes to a regulator then gauge and terminates at the fuel bowl and identical for secondary system. My question is, I have never seen fuel lines ran this way I have always seen one regulator one gauge and then it goes to both primary and secondaries, why would someone run fuel lines with individual regulators for each bowl?
P.S my engine is a 440 mild cam 30 over . 69 charger  oh yeah I have a Holley 4150 double pump 850 cfm

cdr

picture please, it might be set up as a return system
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Miliman1983

Sorry I can't , my pics are to large and I'm too dumb to shrink them . There are individual regulators one for the primary circuit and one for the secondary circuit both supplied by one elec pump

Miliman1983

Never mind about this I figured it out. U can delete it sorry for waisting people's time