News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Alley show in Cupertino, CA June 9th

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, June 07, 2019, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITE AND RED 69

Anyone else going to the Mopar show in the Bay Area this Sunday?
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Kern Dog

I'll be there selling stuff in the swap. NOTHING Charger related...I need all the stuff I have!
I have some early A body parts, some fan shrouds, hubcaps, grilles, 72 Dart fenders and hood, other misc bits and pieces...

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 08, 2019, 01:26:21 AM
I'll be there selling stuff in the swap. NOTHING Charger related...I need all the stuff I have!
I have some early A body parts, some fan shrouds, hubcaps, grilles, 72 Dart fenders and hood, other misc bits and pieces...

I wish I could be there selling parts but I'm way over here in Ohio lol.

I have an all Mopar show next weekend at a local drag strip.

Good luck w/sales.  :cheers:

Kern Dog

I never have the high dollar stuff like some guys do but sometimes I do okay. Lots of $5 and $20 items and they do add up. I was hoping to clear $1500 but I didn't make it. Thats okay, I still did pretty good and got to chat with some guys I only get to see a couple of times a year. I sold stuff I didn't need so that is great !

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 10, 2019, 11:53:56 PM
I never have the high dollar stuff like some guys do but sometimes I do okay. Lots of $5 and $20 items and they do add up. I was hoping to clear $1500 but I didn't make it. Thats okay, I still did pretty good and got to chat with some guys I only get to see a couple of times a year. I sold stuff I didn't need so that is great !

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

morepower

I went. the swap meet sucked as usual. show was good. I wish my car was going I think I could have taken down the top gun class.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

Kern Dog

Quote from: morepower on August 13, 2019, 06:48:20 PM
I went. the swap meet sucked as usual. show was good. I wish my car was going I think I could have taken down the top gun class.

You sound like a great guy to hang out with.
::)