News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reilly Motorsports Suspensions

Started by Why Try, June 09, 2019, 11:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why Try

Does Reilly Motorsports ever have sales on there front and rear suspensions?

Kern Dog

Sure. Just last week they had a BUY ONE, GET NONE FREE special.  :rofl:
Have you considered saving the money and just optimizing the factory based setup ? These cars were built with durability and simplicity in mind. For about HALF the cost of a RMS front end, you can have a more durable and better handling stock based system.  :2thumbs:

70B5Cuda

They don't go on sale...probably because he doesn't keep stock. Each one is made to order. Ive got two setups but haven't driven them yet since my cars aren't finished. It's well made, customer service is good, and pretty much everyone that owns the RMS setup loves it. The people that bash it the most have never bought one or driven one.
1968 Roadrunner-6.1L, 6 speed, 3.91 Getrag, IRS
1968 Charger- 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger in RR1 "Ribeye"
1969 Charger in EW1 "S'more"
1969 Charger Survivor-R6, 383, 727.....WRECKED
1970 Barracuda-6.1L, 6 speed, 4.10 S60

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 70B5Cuda on June 10, 2019, 06:50:02 AM
They don't go on sale...probably because he doesn't keep stock. Each one is made to order. Ive got two setups but haven't driven them yet since my cars aren't finished. It's well made, customer service is good, and pretty much everyone that owns the RMS setup loves it. The people that bash it the most have never bought one or driven one.

I never bashed RMS and dont even have his suspension setup, but I can tell you his customer service is top notch if I was to redo I get his suspension....he is honest folks too even when I didnt get his suspension.

Kern Dog

Quote from: 70B5Cuda on June 10, 2019, 06:50:02 AM

I will agree that it is quite possible that the owners of these products are happy with them. If you spend the $5000 or more and all the stuff arrives all shiny and new, that is great. New bolts, new brackets, clear instructions, that is really convenient.
Now IF you are one that doesn't mind cleaning old bolts or sourcing new ones....AND have the time to seek out the assorted pieces and parts to build it all yourself, that is where I am with this comparison. Hotchkis, Firm Feel, Helwig, Addco, Borgeson, QA1, Bilstein, Fox....Plenty of options if you want to retain a torsion bar setup.
Price isn't the only thing I like about the torsion bar setup but it does matter.

moparstuart

when i wanted tube upper controll arms for my Superbird ,   I friended him on face book and he made me a great deal on a set  they had not been powder coated yet 

Great guy and worked with me 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

6pkrtse

I have the RMS front suspension on my 70 Challenger drag car. Mainly, because it was free. Long story but it was free to me. I like it. More travel, double adjustable coil overs for tuning. The number one reason for me with the tubular K frame so I could run a flat bottom top fuel/dragster 10 quart oil pan on the street and not have to worry about the usual low mopar super oil pans.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic