News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ISO specific 69 Charger R/T SE

Started by Coyote42, June 10, 2019, 08:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coyote42

Hi everyone, in 2011 a old friend of mine passed away and his family sold his Orange 69 Charger and Plum Crazy70 Challenger together here in Western New York. We grew up together and used to razz each other about who was going to buy the blue Charger sitting for years down our street. He won and bought it in the mid '80s and "rebuilt" it as teenagers can, Recaro front seats, rivets and filler but he took his time and it looked great. He painted it himself Hemi Orange. I am searching for his 69 Charger R/T SE Hemi orange with black vinyl top. Originally B7 blue, I believe 70 stamped 440 block, auto, Dana 4:10 factory. I have a copy of the build sheet specs and VIN XS29L9B324414. Any info or tips on where this car or the Challenger ended up would be great. Thanks in advance.

Coyote42

Bump. Anybody with info can reach me at1 (716) 812-6702 or kylevolk@yahoo.com. Thank you

Just 6T9 CHGR

I started the 69 Charger Registry back in 2005 or so.... have about 3k '69 Chargers Registered.  Unfortunately the 324414 you seek hasn't been registered...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Coyote42

Thank you for that information. Every bit of info helps me in this long shot search I have committed to.

Ghoste

It's up to 3600 cars now and that one is in there but no information on location.

Coyote42

Ok, thanks, does it say when it was registered? If pre 2011, it would have been my friend who did. After 11 it would have to be someone else. Is it just info on the car or is there a name associated with the car? If I get a name, maybe I can go from there.

Ghoste

Coyote42

Ok, after my friend passed away so someone is doing something with it. Now to find The Who and where. Anyone who may have a name or location would be great. Again, I am not looking to harass anyone, this is a search for good reasons. This car was Matt's baby and we want to know it's future or possibly purchase it. Thanks again.