News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Hamtramck built Chargers

Started by kilrbee, June 18, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilrbee

I am in need of some pics of the quarter panel sound deadener details inside the trunk area from Hamtramck built Chargers, as far as where it is applied from the factory? any help/pics would be appreciated.   :cheers:

Challenger340

Quote from: kilrbee on June 18, 2019, 06:47:29 AM
I am in need of some pics of the quarter panel sound deadener details inside the trunk area from Hamtramck built Chargers, as far as where it is applied from the factory? any help/pics would be appreciated.   :cheers:

If no one else posts one up soon, then send me a pm and I'll go get a photo for you
Only wimps wear Bowties !

mopar4don

Quote from: Challenger340 on June 18, 2019, 06:41:08 PM
Quote from: kilrbee on June 18, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

If no one else posts one up soon, then send me a pm and I'll go get a photo for you

Please put the picture here. I would be interested in it!

krops cars

What is a Hamtramck built Charger?

70B5Cuda

Quote from: krops cars on June 19, 2019, 04:30:40 PM
What is a Hamtramck built Charger?

Hamtramck was one of the plants where chargers were built. Each plant did things a little differently then the others
1968 Roadrunner-6.1L, 6 speed, 3.91 Getrag, IRS
1968 Charger- 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger in RR1 "Ribeye"
1969 Charger in EW1 "S'more"
1969 Charger Survivor-R6, 383, 727.....WRECKED
1970 Barracuda-6.1L, 6 speed, 4.10 S60

Worker Bee

'69 model built October '68.

Worker Bee

If you need more, just ask.

VegasCharger

DAMMIT!!!!   :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

1 inch too long on the vertical cutoff line compared to mine. Now I have to break out the heat gun and putty knife and crawl into my trunk.

This time I'll have my keys on my person to I avoid getting get locked into the trunk. Or as a Craigslist seller would call it: "TRUCK".

:smilielol: :smilielol:

EDIT: Wait a minute, error on my part. Having your trunk key on you won't help you from the inside. You need either a pair of pliers to turn the tab or a 1/2" wrench the remove the latch bolts.

JK:  I never accidentally locked myself in a trunk before lol. But it wouldn't hurt to have either of those tools stashed in the trunk in the rare event of being locked in your Mopar trunk.

Lennard

held1823

not sure if these help or not

unknown if anything was changed at creative industries fifty years ago when the wing washers and supports were added, but i doubt it.

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

kilrbee

Thank you everyone who responded!. I was able to see what I needed to see.. :cheers: