DodgeCharger.com Forum
July 20, 2019, 08:34:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have updated the list of DodgeCharger.com shirts!

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1971 Dodge Charger 500 4 speed 383 numbers matching  (Read 268 times)
chargerbird

« on: June 20, 2019, 10:13:37 AM »

Cleaning out my cousins property she is moving and buying a new home so   I am picking up a charger that she had since 16 years old. been sitting in the back storage barn .  its a numbers matching 71 Charger 500  4 speed, posi rear end.  very limited options, no power steering, no power brakes, no power windows or AC.  AM Radio, and bucket seats.  Body is all there and little rust in lower quarters near rear end, is a A4 Gun Metal color.   WP23N1A   has not ran in couple of years so I will give it a tune up to be able to get on trailer.   Has 2 fender tags one for rear end, and will pull back seat to see if I can find build sheet.   Will try to post pics soon. if I can figure it out.   $10950.00  may not be 68 or 69 but these are the next ones that will go up in value and who does not like a 4 speed car.   popcrn
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: