News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wing braces painted!

Started by dads_69, May 13, 2006, 12:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dads_69

Painted my wing braces today at work. Photos should come up soon. They are base clear black anyways. Car will be R6 red w/a black tail. Not 100% sure on int. color now, either black or white. Photos soon, cam. bat. went dead as I was taking pics. Thanks again Larry for braces!!
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

kab69440

Very sweet pieces, aren't they?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

wetfeetmi

Would it be possible to post a pic Installed. Thanks, Rick

kab69440

I posted a pic of one of them in Stratocharger's "Trunk Mats" thread. It's on page 3 of General Q&A in the Mopar Garage section, about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

THE CHARGER PUNK

not 2 slag or anything but like wtf? does anyone ever make a daytona clone that isnt red??? besides danes yellow one, seriously red is getting old someone make an orange or black one for once to break this cycle of red daytonas(like 75% of them came red, so why make something that isnt a real daytona the same damn colour :rotz:)-MATT(again im not critisizing the choice you made for your car im all for daytona replicas and hope to make one myself one day, im just sayin in general is all)

Big Kahuna

There's a Medium Green Daytone Clone on eBay right now  :icon_smile_big:

**Inactive Link Removed**

http://www.moparwiki.com - MoparWiki Project
http://aeromopars.ning.com/ - Aero Mopar Photos & Videos
http://mopardragracing.ning.com/ - Mopar Drag Racing Photo, Videos, Events

dads_69

Quote from: F8 69 CHARGER PUNK on May 15, 2006, 02:11:46 AM
not 2 slag or anything but like wtf? does anyone ever make a daytona clone that isnt red??? besides danes yellow one, seriously red is getting old someone make an orange or black one for once to break this cycle of red daytonas(like 75% of them came red, so why make something that isnt a real daytona the same damn colour :rotz:)-MATT(again im not critisizing the choice you made for your car im all for daytona replicas and hope to make one myself one day, im just sayin in general is all)
Quiet!
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

wetfeetmi

Hey B5, here is my first clone in Hemi Orange, yellow tail