News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gasmonkey recreating Bullitt

Started by BrugeeRT, June 27, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrugeeRT

Mark

white

Nice, but would be great to see a 68 charger to in the chase scene.

BrugeeRT

Quote from: white on June 28, 2019, 04:14:48 AM
Nice, but would be great to see a 68 charger to in the chase scene.

I was thinking the same thing!  I dont know why GM doesnt deal much with the older Mopars.  I saw one 68 they did but wasn't featured in a show.
Mark

Lennard

In the movie a Rustang is chasing a Charger... so if ass monkey doesn't have a Charger in their chase scene, it's not a re creation.

F8-4life

He is too cheap to buy a 68 charger.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: F8-4life on June 28, 2019, 01:17:48 PM

Can't have a Charger "showing up" the Mustang on the streets and chase scenes either... :Twocents:

F8-4life

Quote from: DAY CLONA on June 28, 2019, 01:56:51 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on June 28, 2019, 01:17:48 PM

Can't have a Charger "showing up" the Mustang on the streets and chase scenes either... :Twocents:

It might screw with the axis of the planet if a mustang fastback was challenged on cable tv!

NHCharger

Yeah, think they are just going to use a new Charger. Richards always been a Ford guy. Only switched to a RAM pick up when he came on spokesperson for them. And I'm sure they paid him a fair amount of $$$.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

JB400

Commercials show a black Challenger.  How about recreating Vanishing Point instead?