News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Just bought a Yamaha TW200

Started by b5blue, June 29, 2019, 02:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

2006 Yamaha TW 200 with 7,500 miles for 1,200 after looking/considering a light weight dual sport for some time now. Runs nice and bone stock just a bit rusty here and there. Came with bunches of go with and recent new battery and more street-able (Not as knobby.) tires. Just wondering if any here have motorcycles/experience like good parts/supply company, I see eBay and Amazon with pretty cheap parts. (?) Store outside under a cover the inside of the tank is brown with surface rust I think I may treat it with Evapo-Rust.  I'll post some pics if ya wanna see my new toy. Now I have to take a 200.00 course to get motorcycle added to my D.L. for Florida so the summer fun begins!

RallyeMike

Hey B5. I have been a year-round motorcycle commuter for about 10 years. The current ride is a black 2007 Vstrom 1000. I sold my KLR 650 recently.

For oil and oil filters: The local chain car parts store has them in stock.
For tires: Cycle Gear. I like to have them professional mounted and balanced rather than doing it myself, so I throw them a bone on the tire purchase too.
For personal gear: Also Cycle Gear. You can't try on gear over the internet!
For brake pads, rotors, bearings, etc: I have been using BikeBandit.com. They have not screwed up an order yet.

Have fun. Stay safe.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

b5blue

Thanks Mike I'll check out that supply site!  :2thumbs: The bike came with a killer set of motocross jackets and pants I'll never fit my big ass in!  :lol: