News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with Tires

Started by Bobs69, July 02, 2019, 09:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobs69

My daily driver and actually a really cool fun car to drive.  A 2005 Mustang GT with a 5 speed manual.  It is enough to take the edge off of not driving my Charger at the moment.  That 3 valve sounds great and the Steeda Tri-Ax has a satisfying clink when I'm rough with it and feels like a ratchet.

To the point, I need new boots on it.  The original equipment are PIRELLI P ZERO NERO P235/55 ZR17 98 W M+S.  I want something equivalent or superior.

I appears that to get the exact same Pirelli I would have to have them shipped at great cost from the southern United States, into Canada.  No thanks. 

I'm told they don't make THAT tire anymore.  They do make a PIRELLI P ZERO 235/55/17 W98 all season performance tire. (NO NERO IN THE NAME.)  It apparently has the same specs but looks different.  Meaning it's high performance, but the treads look more like a regular tire.

What do you think people?